Bateaux New York Dinner Cruise
Contact Vincent Vacations to add this to your travel package today!
Location: Pier 61, Chelsea Piers, New York, NY United States | New York, United States
Category: Cruises & Water Tours
Elegant evening cruise aboard a European-inspired vessel
Glass-enclosed dining room provides uninterrupted city views
Gourmet 3-course dinner with attentive tableside service
Mood-setting live music from talented acoustic trio & singer
State-of-the-art sound system & dancefloor under the stars
Dinner cruise along the Hudson and East Rivers
Coffee, tea, and iced tea
Live entertainment and dancing
Taxes, fees, and service charges
Gaze out at the twinkling New York City skyline from the Bateaux New York on this elegant dinner cruise. Enjoy world-class cuisine, live entertainment, and unparalleled views of New York's most celebrated landmarks as you dance the night away under the stars.
Step aboard a European-inspired river boat, taking in the views from the open-air decks before finding your way to your table in the elegant, glass-enclosed dining room. The all-glass vessel is climate controlled to offer the most comfortable views in all-weather conditions.
Throughout the evening, the 3-course plated meal of delectable gourmet cuisine sets the mood. After dessert, a live band ushers you onto the dance floor, where you can twirl and spin with the city skyline as your backdrop.
Sample menu includes:
- Beet and goat cheese salad with orange anise vinaigrette
- Crab chowder with blue crab and crispy bacon
- Duck pastrami with medjool date puree, orange, and stoneground mustard
- Togarashi tuna with asparagus, edamame, and wasabi cream
- Crispy zucchini cakes with tomato parmesan polenta and tzatziki sauce
- Miso-glazed cod with sweet pea mash, baby carrots, and sugar snap peas
- Moroccan roast chicken breast with couscous, olives, green beans, and currants
- Stuffed pork roulade with baby spinach, white beans, thyme, and tomatoes
- Braised short rib with plantains, roasted zucchini, chimichurri sauce, and curry aioli
- Seasonal sorbet with fruit
- Mountain berry shortcake with vanilla ice cream
- New York-style cheesecake
- S'mores bread pudding
- Artisanal cheese plate with quince paste
Know before you book:
Children 3 and younger are not allowed.,
The vessel is wheelchair accessible; however, you must inform the supplier of your specific needs at the time of reservation.,
Seating is pre-assigned; 2–10 people may be seated at one table.,
Check-in and boarding is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
, Adventure Travel, Charter Bus Tours, Charter Cruises, Charter Packages, Church Group Trips, Cruises, Destination Weddings
, Discount Travel, Disney Vacations
, Dream Vacations, Eco-Friendly Vacations, Escorted Vacations, Exotic Destinations, Family Vacations, Fishing Expeditions, Gift Certificates Available, Golf Vacations, Green Vacations, Rail Trips, Resorts Packages, River Cruises, Road Trips, Safaris, Sightseeing Tours, Ski Vacations, Spring Break Packages, Student Trips, Travel Packages, Wedding Packages, Whale Watching Cruises, Wine Tours, Worldwide Tours, Disney Cruises