Contact Vincent Vacations to add this to your travel package today!
Location: Rome, Italy | Rome, Italy
Category: Sightseeing Passes
Page for information only – Please do not book
Valid with any purchase of a Rome activity or transfer
Expert travel advice downloaded to your favourite device
Comprehensive, all you need to know, lowdown on your destination
Guides cover highlights, listings & local knowledge
Lonely Planet Rome City Guide eBook
Code & redemption instructions sent via email within 3 days of qualifying purchase
Up to five downloads in three different formats – PDF (any device with Adobe), Mobi (Kindle) and ePub (Apple devices, Android and many more)
Get a Lonely Planet Rome city guide eBook when you purchase any activity or airport transfer for the same destination. Offer ends midnight Friday 10th April 2015. Qualifying purchases will trigger an email with your download instructions within 3 working days.
Rome's exhilarating streets are a sight all by themselves. You can lose yourself for hours exploring their hidden depths, exploreing iconic monuments and awe-inspiring art at every turn. In this guide :
- Inspirational images, 3D illustrations, city walks and recommendations from expert authors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- PLUS an in-depth guide to the Sistine Chapel, a 3D plan of the Roman Forum, learn how to eat & drink like a Roman and tips if it is your first visit to Rome
Lonely Planet eBooks can be read on desktops, tablets & ereaders. These titles come in PDF, ePub and Mobi formats, so they look great on everything from Kindle to Kobo, Android to iPhone, and more
Lonely Planet is the world’s most successful travel guidebook publisher, and has sold well over 120 million copies. Their guidebooks are all personally researched and feature independent recommendations so that travellers can get the most out of their time and money, whether travelling on a shoestring or an expense account.
Lonely Planet eBooks are digital versions of their tried, trusted & tested travel guidebooks that will help you get right to the heart of your destination, with planning advice, inspirational images, city walks, itineraries, maps & more.
Terms & Conditions:
- By purchasing a qualifying activity or airport transfer and participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound be these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”). Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- Qualify for this promotion by purchasing an activity or airport transfer for one of the following European. destinations on www.expedia.co.uk/activities, between and including the dates of Friday 27th March 2015 and Friday 10th April 2015.
- The qualifying destinations are: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Budapest, Florence, Istanbul, Madrid, Paris, Prague, Rome and Venice.
- After purchasing your qualifying activity or airport transfer, you will be sent an email confirmation from Expedia to the email address you provided when you purchased the activity or airport transfer containing your unique coupon code (the “Code”) within 3 days. After receiving your Code you have until 30th June 2015 to claim your Lonely Planet eBook (the “eBook”). Your Code is only redeemable against the relevant city guide eBook for your destination.
- Once you receive your unique code by email, download your eBook by going to adding the eBook to your cart and applying your Code before checkout.
- Your Code is not redeemable for cash and not valid with any other retailers. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to charge you $5 if you cancel your purchase of the qualifying activity or airport transfer and ask for a refund after having received your Code. The Promoter will retain the $5 from the amount refunded to you.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you provide Lonely Planet with an accurate and valid email address in order to receive your eBook. You can download your eBook up to five times per format (the three formats are PDF, ePub & Mobi) and up to maximum of 60 days from redemption. You can only use your eBook for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not share your eBook by forwarding or sending to someone else, or use it for any commercial purposes. For full Lonely Planet terms and conditions click here.
- The Promoter and any associated partners will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any interaction between you and Lonely Planet. All matters including, but not limited to delivery of goods and services, returns and warranties are solely and strictly between you and Lonely Planet. The provision of the eBook does not imply endorsement by Expedia of Lonely Planet or any other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the Code or eBook should be directed to Lonely Planet.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.
Expedia’s usual booking terms and conditions apply http://www.expedia.co.uk/p/support/general-booking-conditions. Promoter: Expedia
Know before you book:
Qualify for this promotion by purchasing an activity or airport transfer for one of the following European destinations on www.expedia.co.uk/activities, between and including the dates of Friday 27th March 2015 and Friday 10th April 2015.,
The qualifying destinations are: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Budapest, Florence, Istanbul, Madrid, Paris, Prague, Rome and Venice.,
You will receive a separate email from Expedia within 72 hours of your purchase. This will include a link and unique code as well as details on how to redeem your gift. Your code remains valid until 30th June 2015.
, Adventure Travel, Charter Bus Tours, Charter Cruises, Charter Packages, Church Group Trips, Cruises, Destination Weddings
, Discount Travel, Disney Vacations
, Dream Vacations, Eco-Friendly Vacations, Escorted Vacations, Exotic Destinations, Family Vacations, Fishing Expeditions, Gift Certificates Available, Golf Vacations, Green Vacations, Rail Trips, Resorts Packages, River Cruises, Road Trips, Safaris, Sightseeing Tours, Ski Vacations, Spring Break Packages, Student Trips, Travel Packages, Wedding Packages, Whale Watching Cruises, Wine Tours, Worldwide Tours, Disney Cruises